|NETIS Registration No.
|Novelty and expected benefits
||① What kind of novelty does it have? (What was improved compared to conventional technology?)
② What are its expected benefits? (What are the advantages of using its new technology?)
- By installing shell's opening and closing device at the external side of the main body, the volume of the excavated soil in its container was expanded.
- By increasing the weight of the main body, its excavating power was improved.
- Enabled the attachment of removable counterweight.
- By expanding the volume of the excavated soil in its container and increasing the weight of the main body, the volume of the excavated and removed per cycle soil will increased.
- By increasing and decreasing the counterweight, effective handling will be enabled according to ground condition (soil property, retained water in the casing and so on)
- By improved construction efficiency, the reduction of construction expenses and time is achieved.
||① Applicable ranges
② Applicable ranges, which are especially effective
- Soil property: high sabulosity soil, sand and sandy soil, rudaceous soil, round stones, soft rock (I)
(Has been applied to N value 50 of Soft Rock Type I or the like)
- Applicable diameters: φ1000, φ1200, φ1500 and φ 2000mm
- Digging length: Max. 50 m (Our longest record is 54.6 m)
③ Non applicable range
- Soft ground
- Underwater drilling
- Site which requires a reduction of construction time
- Soft rock (II), medium-hard rock, hard rock
|Points of concern
- When the level of the water retained in the casing is high, or when there are any hard formations in the middle of the casing, counterweight is required.
- Since the weight is increased, operating radius of crawler crane and other points should be reviewed.